Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Questions I'd Like to Ask Her


Is a diaper change truly reason enough to cry out in agony?

Do feet taste just as good when there are socks on them?

Must the drying-off part of bath time break down into crying because you're tired? Don't you know we're getting there?

Must you turn over during the diaper change to look at the polka dots on your changing pad - and scream bloody murder if I don't let you?

Do you really need to hold the spoon in order to eat?

Is yelling really necessary when I would hear you if she whispered?

Does blowing raspberries ease your teething pain?

Why don't you like cold teething rings?

What's the obsession with the cups?

Is it necessary to rip your ear off or rub your eyes out when you're tired?

Why are things only funny for, like, a day?

Already a Cowboys fan, seriously?

How does paper taste?

If you go to sleep at the same time every day, and eat at the same time every day, why don't you nap at the same time every day???

Is it the taste or the texture that has you freaked out about solid foods?

How long are you going to rock on all fours before you crawl?

How on Earth did I get so lucky to be your mom???

2 comments:

Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!