Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Videos!

Alright folks - I think I'm going to be posting more and more videos, and since I'm running out of space on Picasa Web Albums I deleted all the old videos and will probably have to delete videos whenever I post new ones... so I'll let you know when they are up so you can watch them before I take them down. When I play the videos on our computer they look a lot better than what is played in Picasa. So, sorry! Let me know if you want one of the videos and I can send it to you.

Just what, you ask, are we videoing??? Her playing, scooting, trying to crawl! Yep, that's right, she's getting up on all fours, and sometimes rocking, so I think crawling isn't far behind. She can certainly get to whatever it is that she wants (as long as it's within a couple feet of her - she's not going across the living room yet.)



We also bought her a jumper/entertainer thing that she really likes. Thanks to Chris and Dad for getting one in TX that we got to try out. She didn't like being put in that one but she liked playing in it. This one she has no problem getting into and she just sits in there and plays with it and bounces galore! Of course I never get the good stuff on camera but it'll work.



In other news...she's getting her bottom two teeth. You can see both of them now, they have both errupted but they are still pretty small. I keep trying to take a picture, and even though I swear that girl never shuts her mouth (must run in the family) I can't get a good picture of them. I think they are still too small but I check them out every day because they are just too dang cute!

And, she now plays with her new friend, Noah. Noah is Julie's boy who's 6 weeks older than Kayla (but born 3 weeks premature, and since she was a week late I consider them only 2 weeks apart!). They are really close together in most of their milestones so it's nice to have someone to relate too. We get together every week for a little play date, though they interacted for the first time this week, now that they are both sitting up and more coordinated. So, we'll see what the future has in store for them. We're doing a bbq on Saturday (hopefully) complete with swimming and playing in the bouncer so I'll have more pictures to post of that later.


Finally, she's STILL not eating solids. We try every couple of days but she still pushes the food out of her mouth so I think she's just not ready. That's okay - she has her whole life to eat like the rest of us... if I could be on a liquid diet I might actually lose this last 10-15 lbs!

That's enough for now! Enjoy the videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!