Eric, it seems, has gotten very adept at doing things one handed. He will carry Kayla around and do just about anything - as you can see below. I, on the other hand, put her down next to me most of the time and give her something to play with. I figure it makes it easier and quicker to get the task done. I think he'd rather make sure she doesn't get into something she shouldn't get into. To each his own.
I just thought I'd share one of his many talents with the world. Enjoy!
Doing Laundry...
Trimming the hedges...
Making coffee...
Installing the cabinet locks in the bathroom...
His arm has got to be made of steel!
#1, he's switching arms, so arms of steel (plural), and it's obvious that he's teaching her to do chores, this is how you measure the laundry detergent, this is how you make daddy's coffee, this is how daddy would like the hedges trimmed... and so on. this way daddy can take a break and have baby do his chores. trust me, i've seen this in action. you have to go no farther than my father. ;)
ReplyDelete