Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm not sure she's my daughter...

Today, to spice things up a bit in the Colvin household I decided Kayla and I would make some S'more Stuffed Brownies.  A mom blogger I follow said she found and made these with her 3 little ones (all 2 years old and under) and I thought they looked so yummy and fun that we'd try them.  I put her in a shirt of mine (actually one of the smaller t-shirts I have, and it covered her completely!) so she didn't get chocolate all over her own clothes (see what  nice mommy I am!  Though I did turn it inside out.  :-)  )

I got everything together for us...
and as you can see, someone already started munching!

Poured everything in the bowl and started mixing...
but little Miss is a little too little to stir - brownie mix is thick!

This is why I question whether or not she's my daughter...
she wasn't exactly a fan.  She wanted to dip the spoon in the batter but didn't like the taste of it.  I'm shocked!

She did, however, enjoy the chocolate syrup packet....
so I guess I'll claim her.

She definitely enjoyed putting the Hershey's pieces in the pan...

 (I had to spread the pieces out later...)

But she did not like it when I ate one of the pieces... this is the look I got!
oops, guess I won't do that again.

We didn't have the same luck with the marshmallows that we did with the Hershey bars....
she preferred to take them out of the pan instead of putting them in. 

Our finished product!
Looks yummy huh!

But she's still going after the marshmallows!

But I think she had fun!

Unfortunately, she didn't get to taste them because I didn't cut them until she went to bed.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. That was too cute. Loudon and I may have to try that recipe when we get back home.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!