Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Creative Entertainment

I know, I  know, I'm waaaaay behind in blogging!  We've been busy, been having fun, and I've been busy doing other things online (don't ask me what - I couldn't tell you exactly).  I have about 6 or 7 posts lined up just waiting to be written... I hope to get to them this week.  But, until then... here's some stuff that's been entertaining us.

As the caption in Picasa states, what could be better than playing with your favorite toy in water?!?!



Possibly, a peapod tent!


Maybe some food.  Spaghetti?  Applejacks?





Maybe some field trips?  Pump It Up?




Bass Pro Shops?



 Maybe a tent to play in?

Or some measuring cups?

 What about a bucket and sparkly shoes?

Nah - give her some rings and something to put them in and she's happy....

 and he's good with his fingers.


1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, I'm so interested to hear how the pea pod goes... I had been thinking about getting one of those for when #2 gets here and the fact that you can zip them in, seals the deal for me! (no pun intended)

    Tyler is looking super cute in that bumbo too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!