It used to be that I went to a bar to celebrate my friends promotion to a new job, last week we went to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate Kayla's friend's promotion to big boy underwear! My how things have changed! But she had fun! I had no idea what to expect, not having been there at any time in recent memory (or any other memory) but it turned out to be a lot of fun for her.
Tyler even had fun chomping on a pizza crust!
There were a few rides for her to ride...
And a couple cames she could try.
I see this being great place to hang out if it's raining or cold b/c you don't have to order food, you can just go to play. And in the next few years that's going to be worth it's weight in gold (tokens).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!