AND! She's now rolled over from her back to her front and I think that qualifies her as a genius child b/c all my books said she wouldn't do that until she was closer to 6 months old! .... maybe just a strong child. Whatever! It's freakin exciting! She did it for the first time on Saturday (or was it Sunday? I can't remember now) when no one was looking - Eric was sleeping and I was filling up her bottle. But she's done it several times since then. And at least the first time for that was here instead of daycare. :-) She hasn't mastered it yet but she's getting there.I uploaded several videos - 2 of her rolling, one of her grabbing the bread, one of her playing on her surfboard and enjoying her wrist rattle, and one of a new game Eric and I like to play with her. Click here to enjoy!
I think Kalay is a genious too. Good to know she got some of her parents genes.
ReplyDeleteDad