AND! We got to go to an actual movie studio where I met Ms. Horrorfest
and saw lots of cars that were in movies/tv shows/commercials.
My favorite was the tank...
or maybe the car that was more my size...
or maybe the cherry red mustang I modeled...
or maybe the yellow one that I was checkin out the price on.
But mommy said we couldn't buy any of them.... so what was the point of going to that anyway? Oh, right, to see nifty cars and get on the lot of one of her favorite shows... num, num, numbers!
Oh that was also the day we went to the very cool beach! I have a love/hate relationship with sand. It's so cool but I can't hold it in my hands... it just falls right out.
But I kept picking it up and trying. Mommy also took me to the ocean so I could put my feet in the F-R-E-E-Z-I-N-G pacific ocean. Barely 6 months old and I've already been to the edge of the United States... pretty nifty!
The next day we all got dressed up - well I did - mommy and daddy wore jeans but I wore a super cute dress my Aunt Alyssa gave me - to take pictures in the park. All was well until I moved the wrong way and went tumbling down the hill. Mommy, daddy, and auntie Katie all thought that was really funny but I wasn't so sure. But they tell me we got some really cute family pictures that day so I guess it was worth it. Plus they laughed pretty hard so at least I provided the entertainment for the evening! I also got to ride in a swing that day by myself for the first time.
This sitting up stuff has it's perks!
But, forget about sitting, I'm working on climbing and standing up! I've been working on standing up while I'm leaning up against something - like mommy or this big square thing (they say 'box' so maybe that's what it's called). I can't stand up all the way yet, but one day I will. And last night, I used all the strength I had to pull myself up in my crib. I was so proud of myself - I stood there smiling and laughing at mommy... until I fell backwards on my butt! I didn't like that so much. So, mommy, watch out... here I come!
And, last but not least, I finally got the hang of this eating thing! I've been eating sweet peas, pears, prunes, carrots, green beans, bananas, squash, and sweet potatoes... it's all yummy! What's next? Peaches maybe! And because I like to look at and grab everything within reach mommy finally bought me a booster seat so I can sit at the table like a big girl! I really like to bang on the tray that's in front of me - it makes lots of noise! Tonight we even all three ate together at the table, and mommy and daddy even ate out of square plastic things like I did (I think they called theirs "left overs"). It was kind of slow going though because I would get a couple bites, then mommy would get a couple bites... but I waited patiently becuase I knew she must be hungry.
Okay... I'm tired of typing...I don't do it very well so it takes me a while. But one day I'm going to be faster than mommy! Enjoy all the pics... mommy posted A LOT of them plus several videos! Go through them when you have a spare couple of hours. :)
Kayla
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love to hear what you guys think of the post/activity!!!